Thursday, November 11, 2010

MikWright Hip Flasks, Personal Cases and Party Cups

NEW MikWright Flasks, Party Cups & Cases

YouNeedADrink.com is excited to offer new MikWright gift items. Hip flasks, flask sets, and personal cases that are fun to give and receive.

It is hard to believe the Holiday Season is almost here.
But there it is, just weeks away.
Here are some fresh ideas to put a little sass in the season.



MikWright Personal case. Great for pills, jewelry, etc.
"You know I'm not wearing any underwear."




MikWright Party Cups. Set of 4.
"There he goes again, showing off his wiener"
"Do I look like I give a rat's ass?
"Monica, dear, that was a precious little story. Now, be a sweetheart and fix mommy another martini."
"I'm doing my part to go green. Today for lunch I had three apple martinis."




MikWright Party Cups.
"Sure, I like a cocktail every now and again. and the last time I checked, it was now. "
"My life is so perfect, I'm looking for a problem to drink about."
"Hello vodka, it's mommy calling"
"Drinks well with others"

Flask Sets Include:

My life is so perfect, I'm looking for a problem to drink about.
Now remember, no running, no diving and no salt on my margaritas.
To have and to hold, from this day forward.
You Kids put that homework away! These cocktails are not going to refill themselves.

Individual Flasks Include:

Mama loves her some boxed wine.

Drinks well with others

For the record, the only problem I have with alcohol is that I'm running low on vodka

I'm doing my part to go green. Today at lunch I had 3 apple martinis

Honey, just between us girls, mama's half buzzed.

Hello Vodka! It's mommy calling.

There he goes again, showing off his wiener.

Monica dear, that was a precious little story. Now be a sweetheart and make mommy another martini

Some days it's nice to just relax and have a cocktail. On other days, it's nice to relax and have a cocktail.

Tampon Cases Include:

It's all about the shoes

I was never meant to fly coach

That's the look she gets just before going into ''full-on-bitch'' mode

Why the hell do I even get up in the morning

I was never meant to work

If there is a God, please let this guy be my OB/GYN

No comments:

Post a Comment