We've been a big Shannon Martin supporter for quite awhile. If you aren't familiar with Shannon, her website says it best:
Shannon Martin is a seasoned graphic designer, entertaining writer and
lifetime prankster who was born to create funny, funky, witty and retro
cocktail/beverage drink coasters. Shannon loves what she does and hopes you do,
Shannon attributes any artistic tendencies to her mother, who used
to paint faces on the fruit she put in her children's lunches. She has a
background in art and design and draws inspiration from Joseph Cornell, Anne
Lamott and her hero, Pippi Longstocking.
(Link takes you to more information about the product)
- Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy-Benjamin Franklin
- Do you know the way to Cabernet?
- Even at my age, I don't need glasses. I prefer to drink right out of the bottle.
- You look like I need a drink.
- My liquid diet is going well. So far I've lost 2 days.
- I have a simple philosophy. Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. And scratch where it itches-Alice Roosevelt Longworth
- The whole world is about three drinks behind-Humphrey Bogart
- We're all here because we're not all there.
- You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on - Dean Martin
- Take me to your Liter.
Come see all the NEW Shannon Martin Cocktail/Drink Coasters too!