Your next party needs a touch of retro, witty, fun, funky & whimsy. Look at these great Shannon Martin Cocktail Beverage napkins. Shannon combines old images with witty, pithy captions to create napkins with a retro feel, and sharp wit.
Captions for these funny napkins include:
- Be yourself. Everyone else is taken-Oscar Wilde
- Bottoms Up!
- Dinner is poured
- Let's get you out of those wet clothes and into a Dry Martini
- Honey, when I told you to bring over a hot dish, I wasn't talking about a Green Bean Casserole
- Setting a good example for your children, takes all the fun out of Middle Age-William Feather
- If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun -Katharine Hepburn
- If you pour it, they will come.
- If you haven't got anything nice to say about someone, come sit by me -Alice Roosevelt Longworth
- Hear no evil, speak no evil and you'll never be invited to a party-Oscar Wilde
- The menu tonight consists of 2 choices: Take it or Leave It.
- The trouble with trouble is it starts out as fun.
- Wine is proof God Loves us and wants us to be happy - Benjamin Franklin
- Why Limit Happy to an Hour
Shannon Martin is a seasoned graphic designer, entertaining writer and lifetime prankster who was born to create funny, funky, witty and retro cocktail/beverage napkins. Shannon loves what she does and hopes you do, too.
Shannon attributes any artistic tendencies to her mother, who used to paint faces on the fruit she put in her children's lunches. She has a background in art and design and draws inspiration from Joseph Cornell, Anne Lamott and her hero, Pippi Longstocking.
Be sure to check out all the styles available. They will add witty banter to any cocktail party.